Invest in your group with a presentation they will be sure to remember and apply.
People call Stosh’s Invitation to Courage “Insightful,” “Inspiring” and “Practical.”
Presentations can be customized to any kind or size of group, and can be delivered as a keynote or breakout sessions.
Key elements of an Invitation to Courage presentation include:
- Envisioning the world through the lens of critical roles individually and organizationally
- The 3 kinds of courage that enable us to create the world we envision
- Courage to Amplify (Be More of Who You Are)
- Courage to Invest (Offer Your Best)
- Courage to Serve (Claim Your Influence)
- The 3 kinds of fear we must overcome to exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Fear of Rejection
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of Inadequacy
- The 3 kinds of safety we must sacrifice to exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Safety of Perception
- Safety of Ability
- Safety of Modesty
- The 3 kinds of significance we stand to gain when we exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Significance of Originality
- Significance of Achievement
- Significance of Inspiration
Stosh also speaks regularly on the organizational development topics of leadership, employee engagement, talent and performance management. For more information on those topics, please click here.
Ready to book your event? Need more information? Please complete the form below, and a booking manager will be in touch with you shortly.