Invite Stosh to speak on courage at your next event.
Key elements of an Invitation to Courage presentation include:
- What it takes to enrich the world and why individuals and/or organizations should make it a priority
- 3 kinds of courage individuals and/or organizations must exercise
- 3 fears individuals and/or organizations must overcome
- 3 kinds of safety individuals and/or organizations must sacrifice
- Practical suggestions and inspiring anecdotes to enable and encourage growth in each area
- What we stand to gain by exercising courage
- 3 kinds of significance individuals and/or organizations enjoy when they exercise courage, overcome fear and sacrifice safety
Presentations can be customized to any group, and can be delivered as a keynote or breakout sessions.
Stosh also speaks regularly on the organizational development topics of leadership, employee engagement, talent and performance management. For more information on those topics, please click here.
Ready to book your event? Need more information? Please complete the form below, and a booking manager will be in touch with you shortly.