Courage requires intentionality.
Courage workshops provide practical insights and scalable ideas to help you learn to envision the world as it could be, and develop the courage to create that world. They also offer camaraderie among a cohort of like-minded people who support and encourage one another.
People like you.
1/2 to 3 day workshops are customizable to any audience and typically include the following elements:
- Envisioning the world through the lens of critical roles individually and organizationally
- The 3 kinds of courage that enable us to create the world we envision
- Courage to Amplify (Be More of Who You Are)
- Courage to Invest (Offer Your Best)
- Courage to Serve (Claim Your Influence)
- The 3 kinds of fear we must overcome to exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Fear of Rejection
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of Inadequacy
- The 3 kinds of safety we must sacrifice to exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Safety of Perception
- Safety of Ability
- Safety of Modesty
- The 3 kinds of significance we stand to gain when we exercise courage and create the world we envision
- Significance of Originality
- Significance of Achievement
- Significance of Inspiration
Complete the form below, and we will be in touch with information about upcoming workshops or customizing a workshop for you and your group.